Hi Sarthak,

You might like to read the archives of the django-core-mentorship mailing
list as similar inquiries have been made there.

https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!forum/django-core-mentorship

Feel free to ping me (timograham) in #django-dev on IRC if you want to chat.

Tim

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/95417cc9-4b2e-4a87-8875-80080a4bbc64%40googlegroups.com.