Hi Ketan,

You might like to read the archives of the django-core-mentorship mailing
list as similar inquiries have been made there.

https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!forum/django-core-mentorship

Feel free to ping me (timograham) in #django-dev on IRC if you want to chat.

Tim

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/efdf1d1f-b80b-4faa-8d62-8d5493987a31%40googlegroups.com.