Hi, have you read the 1.9 release notes? Specifically, "When supplying None
as a value in MIGRATION_MODULES
<https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/1.9/ref/settings/#std:setting-MIGRATION_MODULES>,

Django will consider the app an app without migrations." If so, maybe we
need a better description of that.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/e34a614a-cd0f-43c6-9c01-52f09f24394c%40googlegroups.com.