For whatever it's worth, our company switched from Pivotal Tracker to JIRA
because we added a QA team and they wanted all this flexibility in devising
bug ticket "workflows." All it did from my perspective is add 47 layers of
complexity on top of a massively confusing UI and insists on NOT supporting
markdown while using its own
sorta-similar-but-different-enough-to-be-constantly-annoying "wiki markup",
but it can only be supported in certain fields, only I forget which ones it
works in and which ones it doesn't until I've carefully entered all these
useful code snippets and links and screenshots and save the ticket and see
it's just full of gobbledygook.

TL;DR: HATE IT

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/9c7a1452-c867-430c-a1f6-9be6f7580daa%40googlegroups.com.