I would guess most users aren't customizing the default list of hashers, so
I'd rather remove weak hashers from the PASSWORD_HASHERS setting and let
anyone who needs to use a weak hasher define their own setting (at which
point a warning probably isn't needed). Does that seem okay?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/9e184cd6-69cc-4fe8-835e-055bc7121ac9%40googlegroups.com.