Hi all, I've a working PR that implements this but in a much inferior way
https://github.com/django/django/pull/5904

I'm very interested in this and would love to contribute. Has anyone
started work on this? If not, I'd like to pick it up.

--
Owais

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/9fd48e92-d35f-4fea-9f27-95b91db895af%40googlegroups.com.