Hi everyone,

I submited a PR[1] that partially reverts the initial fix and document how
app
relative lazy relationships behave when defined on abstract models
subclassed as
concrete models in foreign applications.

Reviews welcome!

Simon

[1] https://github.com/django/django/pull/6178

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/fa69a047-a210-4a7a-a62c-26298eef4005%40googlegroups.com.