Pretty nice docs they have nowadays I recon !

Perhaps we don't need documentation for all open source PaaS out there
(ie. DEIS, the open source heroku-ish PaaS for CoreOs). Having at
least one could help though.

The only documentation about deploying django apps is in their blog
and it's not very good: it assumes the reader knows OpenShift very
well already on one hand, and it doesn't do Django very well on the
other hand (confused staticfiles configuration for example). A
documentation targeted at Django users who want to try to deploy on
OpenShift is missing IMHO.

I'm already doing some PRs to fix their example project which is the
official only thing I could find they have that would relate to
documentation so far, I also asked on their IRC channel if there's
anywhere I could contribute actual documentation.

Thanks for your feedback !

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/CALC3KaeOSpuETVys7XHTdjx4-LPMs5nr%3DXPS0Y9KC10d34dAww%40mail.gmail.com.