Hi Chitra,

Django’s contribution guide is here:

https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/1.9/internals/contributing/

That gives you a step-by-step guide to the ways you can contribute, and how
to get started.

If you want some more specific guidelines or mentoring, you’ll need to tell
us a bit more about yourself - your experience, your areas of interest
(e.g., backend, frontend, etc). Once we know those details, it will be
easier to provide specific suggestions or suggest someone who might be in a
position to mentor you.

Yours
Russ Magee %-)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/CAJxq848bcHhP4mF-6DNbPjQt%2BaO-%2BOGj%3D6S4tBhG5Z13UqQk0A%40mail.gmail.com.