I like the idea of addressing the OWASP top 10. Further, I think the advice
of obscuring keys is wrong. The problem is actually addressed in the OWASP
Top 10[0]

*4 Insecure Direct Object References:*
A direct object reference occurs when a developer exposes a reference to an
internal implementation object, such as a file, directory, *or database key*.
Without an access control check or other protection, attackers can
manipulate these references to access unauthorized data.

The proper solution is *Access Controls* like the Permissions system
provides. If you're going to rely on obscurity (one time file downloads for
example), then you want to do so with a UUID or some kind of cryptohash (I
haven't verified the particulars, don't take my this comment as security
advice). That's not appropriate for something like a comments system.

[0] https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Top10#OWASP_Top_10_for_2013

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/0ca48548-6c6f-4d80-b166-ff49487ff3cb%40googlegroups.com.