In the past couple hours, code.djangoproject.com experienced a spam attack
of new tickets and wiki pages. After running without the spam filter for at
least a couple months (I forget exactly when I deactivated it but it was
sometime after we switched to requiring authenticated users to file a
ticket), I've reactivated it. If you find your submissions inappropriately
marked as spam, let me know so we can tune the settings.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/ed1a6eb5-122a-4abe-a064-68b3adb0434d%40googlegroups.com.