If we were able to switch to declaring sites as settings rather than as
models as described in
https://groups.google.com/d/topic/django-developers/OGOf1TfSBBs/discussion,
I believe it would be more feasible.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/b9956d64-c067-46a8-8ed4-8fd510045603%40googlegroups.com.