On Fri, Sep 9, 2016 at 5:07 PM, Tim Graham <timogra...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Yea, I don't know. I guess it's tough to get feedback when few people have
> a deep understanding of the technical details. That's at least why I didn't
> have any feedback to offer. Proposing it in the middle of the summer when
> people are on generally on vacation might have contributed to the silence.

I agree - the summer was maybe the most compounding factor here, along with
the fact that it's really hard to reason and talk about.

> Just wanted to give my perspective in case it helps improve the process
> for next time. I'm interested to see how this experiment turns out.

Thanks, and I am as well - this is new ground for all of us, I think, and
while I'd like it to end up working fantastically, we can also learn along
the way and work out how to better have Django grow in the next new
direction too.

Andrew

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/CAFwN1up_Onq3%2BKS31pAcV0CrULxMY5J-wBrSCoKQcDUvxuO-pg%40mail.gmail.com.