I propose deleting that wiki page as well as similar pages like DjangoJobs
and DjangoResources. These days there are much better resources for those
types of things and for me those pages are just causing extra work as far
as monitoring for spam. If anyone thinks they should stay, please speak up.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/132a20fb-a401-4af1-afb4-c43ffc2351c5%40googlegroups.com.