A question about the casing. Since "subquery" is one word, I wouldn't camel
case it like SubQuery. Any other opinions?

Josh says, "I prefer the CamelCased SubQuery visually. Subquery looks
strange to me, even if it technically can be one word."

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/e987bf04-c42a-4985-8785-2683acbafda8%40googlegroups.com.