Sometimes it's not started because some modern orchestration tools such as
ansible-container and docker-compose (perhaps more) start everything at
once, and django might be faster than the db, or I have to fix something
with the db orchestration tool.

I noted we might have the same issue with redis+channels (if I've not
waited long enough before taking action instead of waiting for channels to
retry). It seems like something reasonable to improve the development
experience with Django while keeping up with the orchestration tools
because I've heard about other users making tools in python on top of
docker-compose just to add the orchestration that their Django project
needed (I swear) already two years ago.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/CALC3Kae-iWpWD3ZNFRu_GF9M0601bg8%2BpBGPR229%2BxgHrSfZ%2BQ%40mail.gmail.com.