I'm sorry you've seized the opportunity to use my effort to put a little
joy and humor in my message to push me on the slope, sorry that it's been
misinterpreted and that I just don't understand at all your technical
explanation. I guess there is always that risk.
Best
James

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/CAC6Op18F%2B3TM-P2NHb-qv4tXC0X9s1YJ045q5iK50HA45VULZA%40mail.gmail.com.