I agree about deprecating PASSWORD_RESET_TIMEOUT_DAYS, with no rush to
remove. Then if PASSWORD_RESET_TIMEOUT it takes precedent.
Now for the input to PASSWORD_RESET_TIMEOUT looking at current settings in
django, anything I found that is time/age based is expressed in integer
seconds.
I would say stay with seconds,

Dylan

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/CAHtg44B_yZrfeY%3DrwS%3DzjpyUwY%3DbJCSH6DXGD24%3DNP3nyiqeHg%40mail.gmail.com.