Adam, is there another provider you would recommend instead, that does not
require changing DNS providers? FWIW, python.org does in fact use Fastly:

$ host www.python.org
www.python.org is an alias for dualstack.python.map.fastly.net.
dualstack.python.map.fastly.net has address 151.101.248.223
dualstack.python.map.fastly.net has IPv6 address 2a04:4e42:2f::223

Fastly did write back to say they're happy to help, though there's a
contract which I guess the DSF would need to review and sign, if it's
acceptable.

In the meantime, feel free to give this a try and let me know if you see
any issues: https://docs.djangoproject.com.global.prod.fastly.net/en/2.1/
(Not for permanent use, obviously; you'll get a cert warning, and some
pages will redirect you back to https://docs.djangoproject.com.)

To keep this thread from getting too noisy, you can find me (tobias1) in
#django-dev on FreeNode.

Cheers,
Tobias

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/CAMGFDKRu2TwJ%3DEEJZaUWHDr5k%2B1HAT8iWkvNxQEsTfig3BmEQw%40mail.gmail.com.