Thank you Tobias. Good explanation.

An additional point I picked up from Tim is that if you have a Reproduced
at... but the bug is fixed on master then you have a starting point to git
bisect where the issue was fixed.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/CAJwKpyRmus1j7xwz2NEjbzUYN1ncft0vu0uCqh6x8_xsebnCxA%40mail.gmail.com.