This might be a little redundant as you would say but i see importance in
it.

Django should come chipped in with websocket implementation rather
developers using third party libraries like django-channels which are
difficult and most at times have poor documentation. I have seen many cases
where developers want to build an application that requires websocket they
use another web framework.

So in my opinion and that of few other developers i'v  seen i think
websocket feature should be added to django out of the box(something like
socket.io would make a lot of sense).

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/CAD9uRzdHaQJdo3%2BBt%2BDzGfadvLTK%2B8gC7r2A75Q8a4L3dkN42Q%40mail.gmail.com.
  • ... Confi Yobo
    • ... Carlton Gibson
      • ... Confi Yobo
        • ... Confi Yobo
          • ... Andrew Godwin
            • ... Confi Yobo
      • ... '1337 Shadow Hacker' via Django developers (Contributions to Django itself)
    • ... Confi Yobo
      • ... Carlton Gibson
        • ... Confi Yobo