I agree James - forums tend to age slightly worse than mailing lists for
archival content, but I'm hoping the improved experience in the moment
makes up for it.

Plus, our current mailing list archive depends on a service from Google,
and I trust those less these days (though I hope Google Groups is probably
going to be around for a long time).

Andrew