Cool. If I'm understanding this correctly, it auto-resolves during
*makemigrations*?

I'm looking for something that could handle conflicts during the *migrate*
command, but I'm not sure if that's really possible. I guess it depends on
how intrinsic the single-leaf-node restriction is to the whole migration
system

Thanks!