Mariusz,
Thank you for your response.

Would it be possible for the Django Fellows to vote to extend Django 1.11's
EOL by a few weeks? For those of us with a large Django codebase, we were
bitten by the onerous Python 2->3 upgrade and so the start of our Django
upgrade was delayed by several weeks.

Also, given the current global situation with Covid-19, including (1)
work-life difficulties/transitions for organizations and our developers and
(2) an evermore global online presence with further exposure to online
security threats, a graceful extension would be very much appreciated.

Thank you for your consideration.
Daniela