On 18 May 2020, at 11:10, Mariusz Felisiak <felisiak.mari...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Link to the right of the search box ("X total") already removes the entire
> query string, so ...

Ah, this is a bug I'm hitting!

I have a small personal app where I classify data. Some classification is
automated with regexes. New data needs to be classified manually.

My typical workflow is:

- filter on unclassified data
- find something interesting
- use the search field to find all similar data
- classify it (directly in the list view, thanks to list_editable)
- clear the search => I lose my filter :-(
- filter on unclassified data again
- etc.

Having to set the filter again and again is a minor annoyance so I haven't
bothered to report a bug. But it's the wrong behavior in this case.

Best regards,

--
Aymeric.