Hello Vineet,
you can perfectly use MongoDB together with Django. In fact I do that in
one of my projects and where I use it, it perfectly makes sense.

The question you raised is, if the Django community can adopt the ORM for
non-relational databases, such as MongoDB. I would say
no, for the same reasons as explained by Aymeric.

Now ask yourself why you want that.
Do you need aggregations, database functions, joins with filtering on
foreign keys, etc.? Then you should consider a relational database anyway.
Or would you just like to define models and have the Django admin generate
some nice editors for your non relational data-model?
If the latter is the case, then that's a valid point! In fact, maybe the
Django admin should provide hooks for extension, in order to add list- and
detail-views, not handled by the Django-ORM-to-Django-Admin mapper.

Just my two cents ...

– Jacob