Shouldn't we consider to put the CSRF token onto the deprecation list
anyway?
All browsers released later than 2017 support the 'SameSite' cookie
attribute <https://caniuse.com/?search=SameSite>, making the CSRF token
obsolete.
I don't know what kind of policy the Django Project follows in deprecating
browsers, but we can expect
that IE, Edge<16, Safari<12, Chrome<51, etc. won't play a major role when
Django-4 (or maybe 5?) will be released.

Strictly speaking, the CSRF token is a hack/workaround which in an ideal
world shouldn't be required anyway.
And it always has been painful having to fiddle with it in my Django Form
Views.

Just my two cents,
Jacob