Hi team,

I am a new contributor and working with Django as a Junior Developer. After
looking into issue tracker, I see #32340
<https://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/32340> as a ticket that I would love
to work on if nobody else is working on it.

In case I get to work on this, I had a couple of questions regarding what
needs to be done.

1. For the suggestion of having explicit instructions on the Django
documentation about the format of the form fields, as described in the
ticket, should I focus on mentioning the default formats for the following
fields -

   - Date and time fields – DateField, DatetimeField, TimeField,
   SplitDateTimeField, DurationField
   - More technical fields which have very specific formats: SlugField,
   JSONField, UUIDField, RegexField, GenericIPAddressField

2. Should the changes in the documentation extend to issues such as #32339
<https://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/32339> or #32338
<https://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/32338> on why it should be avoided?

Please forgive me if I have not been able to understand the ticket
responsibility the way it is intended, and I would be very grateful if the
scope of the changes required could be pointed out to me by any senior
member of the community.

Thanks,
Surya