Hi Michael. Welcome!

I think on both of these a general, "Yes please, if you want to work on it,
super!" is appropriate.

On 1, there's already a system check warning:

System check identified no issues (0 silenced).

You have 1 unapplied migration(s). Your project may not work properly until
you apply the migrations for app(s): auth.

Run 'python manage.py migrate' to apply them.

So the issue is *exactly* how do you want to beef that up? (Set up a test
case that you think SHOULD trigger the warning, then what's the minimal
change to make that happen?)

On 2, it's worth searching the Trac history for inspectdb related issues —
there's a limit to how much complexity we'd be willing to add in order to
add support beyond the basics—it's deliberately not trying to be a perfect
tool—but (again there) a proof-of-concept goes a long way there towards
acceptance (what *exactly* would a proposed change do/look like?)

Hope that helps.
If you do get into it, and get stuck on specifics, perhaps open a PR on
GitHub so that we can discuss more.

Kind Regards,

Carlton