Hi everyone I am Soham Bopardikar. I am looking forward to contributing to
the Django community. I have basic Django skills and I can create some
websites with it. I also know how to use a bit of Git and Github. I just
wanted to know whether I need to know something more to start contributing
efficiently to this community.