Hello I have read most of the tutorials for beginners on Django's templates
such as forms, authentication, database etc. and I was wondering as to
whether that will be enough for contributing to Django. If not, could the
community please suggest what else should I explore in order to get better
acquainted with the platform before attempting GSoC.
All inputs are welcome :)
Also I have knowledge of how to use Django as a web framework and use it
for apps.