Hello again, I am Muskan and I have a few questions regarding GSoC 2021.

Are contributions to django/djangoproject (the tickets trac) considered in
GSoC. While the dashboard itself is mentioned on the wiki page I was
wondering if it extends to the issue tracker itself to. If so, then would
fixing UI/UX bugs (large enough) be considered a valid contribution to
GSoC?
Besides this, regardless of GSoc, what is the process of approval for UI/UX
fixes in any of the django projects/sub-projects? Does this process stay
the same in consideration of a GSoC proposal?

Is there any mentor or such, that we as GSoC aspirants can get in tough
with before the submissions of proposals so we can more more freely ask
doubts specifically related to our potential proposals?

-----
Regards
Muskan Vaswan