Hi Khushi.

Did you see the "Writing new benchmarks" section of the README[0]?.
It's suggests the query_delete benchmark[1] as a good one to follow.

If you're following David's recent work using ASV, you'll need to read
through the issue[2],
and look at the repo for that[3], as well as exploring the linked material
from there.

[0]: https://github.com/django/djangobench#writing-new-benchmarks
[1]:
https://github.com/django/djangobench/tree/master/djangobench/benchmarks/query_delete