KimSoungRyoul it looks like there is feedback on the PR you created (PR
#12605 <https://github.com/django/django/pull/12605>) and Marius also
pointed out that docs and tests are missing. Would you like help with the
docs and tests? We've recently added some data scientists and dbas to our
team and I immediately saw the significant value in ticket 28822
<https://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/28822>. You're marked as the ticket
owner right now, but I'd love to help out with docs and tests if you feel
that the rest of the implementation is solid (or if you are willing to
update your PR based on the feedback from Mads Jensen (atombrella).
*(Full disclosure: I'm new to contributing to django, but hoping that this
can be my first contribution. I've been thankful to use Django at work for
9 years now!)*