I've gone through the documentation of pymencache and if I'm not wrong its
nowhere written that it recommends  default_noreply to be set to True

pymemcache documentation says noreply will not read errors returned from
the memcached server.

If a function with noreply=True causes an error on the server, it will
still succeed and your next call which reads a response from memcached may
fail unexpectedly.

pymemcached will try to catch and stop you from sending malformed inputs to
memcached, but if you are having unexplained errors, setting noreply=False
may help you troubleshoot the issue.

You can also look at ticket  #29887
<https://github.com/django/django/pull/13310>   -- Added a cache backend
for pymemcache.

It says that default_noreply has been set to false to make the behaviour
consistent with the other backends and to allow the test suite to pass
successfully. Currently django-pymemcache only sets the
soft-deprecated serializer and deserializer options which have been
superseded by serde.

Note that pymemcache.serde.pickle_serde uses pickle.HIGHEST_PROTOCOL by
default which is consistent with the configuration of
the python-memcached backend.

As a beginner to this project what do I supposed to do now, how can I fix
this issue?

Thank you