Hi,

Since I use the html-fragments-over-the-wire pattern (htmx) I create
small function based views returning small html fragments.

Up to now I use format_html().

I am tired of passing in the variables like `foo=foo, bar=bar` into
format_html().

I created a Python PEP to introduce a new way.

The goal is to have something like the convenient f-string syntax
combined with conditional_escape().

The draft is here:

Template Literals: https://github.com/guettli/peps/blob/master/pep-9999.rst

I am looking for feedback. Either here or on python-ideas.

If Python would implement this PEP, would you accept patches
to Django to support Template Literals?

Background: I don't like the JS-Frontend madness. Django can
do more than just provide an http API.

Regards,
  Thomas