Hi Raphael,

This is funny. Just last week I looked into exactly the same thing for audit
logging as well. Except that I'm writing multiple audit log events and want to
batch them at the end of the transaction in a single bulk_create operation
instead of a dozen save() calls.

I haven't gotten anywhere for now. But was considering the thread local
approach as well. But then, thread locals and Django are not the nicest
combination.

Maybe we can come up with an approach together?

Cheers

Markus