Hi Warren,

An SPA sound interesting but should be based on React or other SPA
frameworks? While I’ve not looked into it very much Webcomponents are part
of the Spec since 2012. Vanilla JS can be leveraged to create the admin and
the project developers can choose to extend it with the framework of their
choice.

I’m relatively a inexperienced  developer but I’d very interested in
contributing with a project like this.