I was seeing some website and came across a blog site, which have a small
section which show monthly visits and other things like that.
An idea came in my mind that to make a admin like page which show total
website visits,modal read and write,update,deletion , many filters to
filter on basis of week,day,months and years.

Just like an inbuilt analytics for website, I am ready to work on this on
my own just want to know your ideas and views.