Hi,

I agree that we should treat session cookies as sensitive and hide them
like we do with passwords. That said, please be aware that all the
SafeException reporters are best effort and it is generally not possible to
have a "safe" exception.

In that sense, patches welcome but we are not going to treat this as
security issue (ie no backporting).

Cheers,
Florian