Hi Mariusz,

I agree with you on deprecating and then removing CI fields.

I only would suggest adding some examples of migrations from CI fields
to collations in the deprecation notes to help users to easily
migrate.

So +1 for me too.

Ciao,
Paolo

--
Paolo Melchiorre

https://www.paulox.net

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/CAKFO%2Bx5j8Y6%2BMH_%2Bug-BGKZ6qaWD9tRWVLXLOXhmTQuvrN8tzw%40mail.gmail.com.
              • ... fly.a...@gmail.com
              • ... 'Johannes Maron' via Django developers (Contributions to Django itself)
              • ... 'Adam Johnson' via Django developers (Contributions to Django itself)
              • ... 'Johannes Maron' via Django developers (Contributions to Django itself)
              • ... 'Johannes Maron' via Django developers (Contributions to Django itself)
              • ... gw...@fusionbox.com
              • ... Matthew Graham
              • ... Silvio
              • ... 'Johannes Maron' via Django developers (Contributions to Django itself)
              • ... Silvio
  • R... Paolo Melchiorre
    • ... Tom Carrick