I have just started learning Django and am a beginner. I have a project
related to cryptocurrency, and it is supposed that the white paper we
import through the API will get the price and volume from the desired site
(example: coinmarketcap.com), but no matter how much I search, I do not
know how to implement this piece. Can you help me?