Please see:
https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/dev/ref/django-admin/#sqlsequencereset

Also, this question is more for the Django Users mailing list than the Django
Developers mailing list.

From: django-developers@googlegroups.com <django-developers@googlegroups.com>
On Behalf Of mohamad ali mehdizadeh
Sent: Wednesday, May 25, 2022 1:23 AM
To: Django developers (Contributions to Django itself)
<django-developers@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Postgresql Sequence update on data migration

I have a migration from an old table to a new table, so when I migrate also
data of old table, I try to keep PrimaryKey values the same as old table. so
every thing go well until I see primary key duplicate value errors from
Postgresql, I check it and so the Sequence of the new table was not get the
last_value of the old table,
I doubt that is it the responsibility of developer to take it to the account or
Django can help developer here?
django-developers+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com<mailto:django-developers+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/fd70a069-0704-40b7-9fe9-e59d87fef22an%40googlegroups.com<https://us-east-2.protection.sophos.com?d=google.com&u=aHR0cHM6Ly9ncm91cHMuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS9kL21zZ2lkL2RqYW5nby1kZXZlbG9wZXJzL2ZkNzBhMDY5LTA3MDQtNDBiNy05ZmU5LWU1OWQ4N2ZlZjIyYW4lNDBnb29nbGVncm91cHMuY29tP3V0bV9tZWRpdW09ZW1haWwmdXRtX3NvdXJjZT1mb290ZXI=&i=NWVjN2YxNzUxNGEyNzMxNmMyMGRkZGU1&t=TzFrcXFEMVFUaHg3VS9iWWtZcEFpNXpDOHlVMkdXemx6UWl5RW5GdDRtVT0=&h=90200e729fae4913bde29ed6523fab68>.