Hey Dan.

Thanks for following up here.

Just to recap, my reasoning on the ticket was that it's quite a niche
use-case. For me, just use the custom SessionMiddleware, or put that in a
third-party package for multi-tenancy folks to maintain together. (Or so
would be my opening thought... -- interested to see others' thoughts.)

Kind regards,
Carlton

Aside: Searching, there are lots of disparate resources for multi-tenant
deploys; slightly orthogonal to your exact suggestion here, I imagine
there's good work to be done corralling the interested parties and
patterns. Maybe one of the existing resources already does this... 🤔