Yeah.

Nice idea! Arthur!
I'll do that

On Thu, Mar 9, 2023, 20:40 Arthur Pemberton <pemb...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I like the idea as I've seen novices commit all their .pyc files, but
> maybe this should only triggered by a flag to startproject, --git perhaps.
>
> Arthur Pemberton
>
> On Thu, Mar 9, 2023, 14:13 Daniel Azubuine <azubuinedanie...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Yeah
>>
>> What I meant is for the default ‘startproject’ template to include a
>> minimal .gitignore file.
>>
>> I've added the template.
>> Just wanted to ask before I push
>>
>> On Thu, Mar 9, 2023, 20:00 James Bennett <ubernost...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> On Thu, Mar 9, 2023 at 10:27 AM 'Adam Johnson' via Django developers
>>> (Contributions to Django itself) <django-developers@googlegroups.com>

>>> I think this person was asking for the default ‘startproject’ template
>>> to include a minimal .gitignore file.
>>>
>>> --
>>> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/CAL13Cg9ySuiTEcyUQQiPKzP_Q6qCu2JBV6jZeE-0QdEFoimYAg%40mail.gmail.com
>>> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/CAL13Cg9ySuiTEcyUQQiPKzP_Q6qCu2JBV6jZeE-0QdEFoimYAg%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
>>> .
>>>
>> --
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/CAHRz_NZ-6rNNN53f6VGVJ4vv827G165yksFK%2BkMXz_vztz5Q8A%40mail.gmail.com
>> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/CAHRz_NZ-6rNNN53f6VGVJ4vv827G165yksFK%2BkMXz_vztz5Q8A%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
>> .

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/CA%2BX4dQQHWGsGhXs1pM85cBRBJ6cQ%2Bvsi6DA4cNhMXVzNbZtizg%40mail.gmail.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/CA%2BX4dQQHWGsGhXs1pM85cBRBJ6cQ%2Bvsi6DA4cNhMXVzNbZtizg%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> .

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/CAHRz_NZop_sBeP%3DjvfM-aHbwhOrmA5Gtc8ZpSFFQ59xCUh5dew%40mail.gmail.com.
  • Add... Daniel Azubuine
    • ... 'Adam Johnson' via Django developers (Contributions to Django itself)
      • ... James Bennett
        • ... Daniel Azubuine
          • ... Arthur Pemberton
            • ... Daniel Azubuine
              • ... Mariusz Felisiak
                • ... Cory Zue
                • ... Mariusz Felisiak
                • ... Cory Zue
                • ... Bogdan Barna
                • ... Tom Carrick
                • ... 'Adam Johnson' via Django developers (Contributions to Django itself)
                • ... Tega Ukavwe
                • ... Arthur Pemberton
                • ... Tega Ukavwe