Hi Mariuz

This mailing list isn't really a venue for announcing package updates. The
forum is a lot more active these days, and the “Show & Tell” section is for
announcing projects and updates: https://forum.djangoproject.com/c/projects/11
. Try it there!

I also think you could improve the annuoncement with a small recap of what
Firebird is and when one might use it ;)

—Adam