Hi Arthur,
first of all, thanks for your reply, it seems to work. I'm using Django
1.11.2 and in my settings.py I already had `django.contrib.auth` app in my
`INSTALLED_APPS`. Anyway I tryed to ran the migrate command and now I don't
get that Exception any more but an "User doesn't exist." error.

If is not a problem, I ask you another question: my final target is to
verify a JWT without the username information. I'm documenting about
"Django REST framework JWT" and I think that it only expects to receive a
JWT with username (it has the user checker method indeed). Can you tell me
if there is a configuration or a different tool to perform this target?

Thanks