I'm using Django Rest Framework 3.7.7.

What I want to do is test all my list_route and detail_route methods on the
view to achieve 100% with coverage but:

1. I couldn't get to pass values when trying to test a detail_route. I got
to call the method, using .post but on the view, it shows nothing in
self.request.POST

self.user = UserFactory(username='otro', is_superuser=False)
self.user.set_password('otro')
self.user.save()
self.token_user = AuthToken.objects.create(self.user)
self.client_user = APIClient()
self.client_user.credentials(HTTP_AUTHORIZATION='Token ' + self.token_user)

response = self.client_user.post(''/api/people/1/, {name:'new'}, format='json')

2. What I could get easily was to test a list_route, getting a successfully
response with data. BUT, when I ran coverage, I seems ignoring that test in
the final report. What I use to test was:

response = self.client_user.get('/api/people/', format='json')

So, what I want to know is:

1. How could I pass values using POST to the view when testing?
2. How could I make coverages to detect my test when using list_route?