Hi All,
        I had the rest URL like(https://marketguru/django/mongodb). I call
that URL to POST a record into store various database like Mysql, MongoDB,
Mlab. For Post a record I am using only one common REST
URL(https://marketguru/django/mongodb).  I call that URL from 4 salesforces
streaming client at the same time for example[12/mar/2019  10:27:50]. I got
a response from only one client remaining not responding. I call that URL
from 2 salesforces streaming client at a various time for
example[12/mar/2019  10:27:50],[12/mar/2019  10:27:51]. I got a response
from both clients. for my knowledge, we call a rest URL at the same time is
the problem because we post 4 requests at a time only one request is
completing remaining missing. I want to call the common rest URL from
various 4 or 5 clients at the same time. how to resolve this problem in
Django REST Framework? Any multithreading concepts are there in Django REST
Framework? Anyone help me out this problem?

Thanks
Fazil