Hi All,

i am new to DRF

We have an existing application in .NET which uses complex  stored
procedures
(mainly  taking dataset as a paramter and inserting the data into multiple
tables)
we have an initiative to move the backend to Django rest framework

hence just wanted suggestions what is the best practice in DRF for such use
cases and if any one could direct me o some useful content to get started

Thank You
Regards
-Brijesh